As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Toolkit for Youth Sports
- Young Adults: 15 to 21
- Toolkit for Shared and Congregate Housing
- Toolkit for Domestic Travelers
- Toolkit for General Public
- Toolkit for Businesses and Workplaces
- Toolkit for Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- Seroprevalence Surveys in Special Populations
- Childcare Programs and Summer Camps
- Toolkit for K-12 Schools
- Toolkit for Parks & Recreational Facilities
- One-Stop Shop for COVID-19 Resources
- Getting the word out to protect meat and poultry plant workers
- What COVID-19 Seroprevalence Surveys Can Tell Us
- COVID-19 Overview and Infection Prevention and Control Priorities in Non-US Healthcare Settings