As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- International Travel
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 for School Administrators
- Getting Your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- ستاسو د COVID-19 واکسین
- Global COVID-19-Associated Orphanhood
- Customizable Contact Tracing Notification Letters
- Accessing a COVID-19 Vaccine If You Are Homebound
- Toolkit for Responding to COVID-19 Cases
- Responding to COVID-19 Cases in K-12 Schools: Resources for School Administrators
- Overview of COVID-19 Quarantine for K-12 Schools
- Overview of COVID-19 Isolation for K-12 Schools
- Caring for Post-COVID Conditions
- Patient Tips: Healthcare Provider Appointments for Post-COVID Conditions
- Caring for People with Post-COVID Conditions
- Parents and Caregivers - What Is Your School Doing to Protect Your Child from COVID-19?