As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Toolkit for Essential Workers: Getting Started
- CDC Strategy for Global Response to COVID-19 (2020-2023)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Toolkit for Community-Based Organizations: Getting Started
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United States
- COVID-19 Rapid Assessment of Point of Entry Capacity (RAPC)
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs in Correctional and Detention Centers
- Contact Tracing
- K-12 Schools COVID-19 Mitigation Toolkit
- Vaccination Considerations for People who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Improving Ventilation in Your Home
- US COVID-19 Cases Caused by Variants
- Understanding Viral Vector COVID-19 Vaccines
- Resources for Teachers and Staff