As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Testing and International Air Travel
- Social Media Toolkit: Holidays
- Travel Planner
- Toolkit for Clinicians
- Information for School Nurses and Other Healthcare Personnel (HCP) Working in Schools and Child Care Settings
- Monitoring and Evaluating Mitigation Strategies in Child Care Programs
- Monitoring and Evaluating Covid-19 Mitigation Strategies In K-12 Schools: Focus Group Guide
- Monitoring and Evaluating Covid-19 Mitigation Strategies in K-12 Schools: Interview Guide
- Celebrating Thanksgiving
- CDC Science Agenda for COVID-19
- Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
- Late Sequelae of COVID-19
- Workplaces and Businesses
- Worker Support
- For Specific Industries and Occupations