As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age
- COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Race/Ethnicity
- COVID-19 Associated Hospitalization Related to Underlying Medical Conditions
- A "capital" assignment for CDC lab specialist
- Cleaning, Disinfection, and Hand Hygiene in Schools
- What Transit Maintenance Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
- What Transit Station Workers Need to Know about COVID-19
- What Rail Transit Operators Need to Know about COVID-19
- How CDC Determines the Level of a Country's COVID-19 Travel Health Notice
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases
- Operational Considerations for Adapting a Contact Tracing Program to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Bus Transit Operators Need to Know about COVID-19
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
- COVID-19 Communication Plan for Select Non-healthcare Critical Infrastructure Employers
- Community Mitigation (Non-US Settings)