As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Considerations for the Case Investigation and Contact Tracing Workforce: Enhancing Access to COVID-19 Vaccination Services
- Staying Safe in Emergency Shelters During COVID-19 Pandemic in Low Resource, Non-U.S. Settings
- COVID-19 Vaccine Equity for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- How Much Do You Know about COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Families with Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Members
- COVID-19 Guidance for Operating Early Care and Education/Child Care Programs
- Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in Kindergarten (K)-12 Schools
- Frequently Asked Questions from Operators or Managers of Pools, Beaches, Waterparks, and other Aquatic Venues
- CDC's Role in Tracking Variants
- Evaluating and Caring for Patients with Post-COVID Conditions: Interim Guidance
- General Clinical Considerations
- Patient History and Physical Exam
- Public Health Recommendations