As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- CDC & FDA Identify Preliminary COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signal for Persons Aged 65 Years and Older
- Guidance on Management of COVID-19 in Homeless Service Sites and in Correctional and Detention Facilities
- COVID-19 Data Review: Update on COVID-19-Related Mortality
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis
- Overview of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Understanding Risk
- What to Do If You Were Exposed to COVID-19
- Factors That Affect Your Risk of Getting Very Sick from COVID-19
- Understanding Exposure Risks
- Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19
- Operation Expanded Testing
- Novavax COVID-19, Adjuvanted Vaccine: Overview and Safety
- Understanding Protein Subunit COVID-19 Vaccines
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases - 2020
- People Who Are Immunocompromised