As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Considerations for Outdoor Learning Gardens and Community Gardens
- Considerations for Outdoor Farmers Markets
- COVID-19 in Children and Teens
- Technical Assistance Note
- N95 and Other Respirators
- Emergency Shelters in Disaster Response in Global, Low Resource Settings
- Frequently Asked Questions: Calculating Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) RT-PCR Laboratory Test Percent Positivity
- Engaging Community Health Workers to Support Home-based care for people with COVID-19 in low-resource settings
- Long-Term Effects of COVID-19
- CDC Releases Indicators for Dynamic School Decision-Making
- Indicators for Dynamic School Decision-Making
- Considerations for Food Pantries and Food Distribution Sites
- Guide to Global Digital Tools for COVID-19 Response
- Sharing and Shifting Tasks to Maintain Essential Healthcare During COVID-19 in Low Resource, non-US settings
- CDC's Interim Guidance for General Population Disaster Shelters During the COVID-19 Pandemic