As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading across the U.S. it is becoming increasingly important to monitor the situation and make yourself aware of how to handle it.
Here at MD Virtual Care we want to ensure that you are prepared in the event that COVID-19 has an impact on your community. We have put together a short assessment tool based on CDC guidelines to help you determine your risk level.
Once completed, you will be presented with recommendations for prevention and suggestions on next steps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- How To Talk To Your Close Contacts
- Toolkit for H-2A Employers, Partner Agencies, and Partner Organizations
- What You Should Know About the Possibility of COVID-19 Illness After Vaccination
- Recommendation to Pause Use of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
- Safety Precautions When Using Electrostatic Sprayers, Foggers, Misters, or Vaporizers for Surface Disinfection During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Health Equity in Action
- Health Equity News & Resources
- Upper-Room Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI)
- Guidance for Reporting SARS-CoV-2 Sequencing Results
- Post-COVID Conditions: Information for Healthcare Providers
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Teachers and Staff Resuming In-Person Learning
- Science Brief: SARS-CoV-2 and Surface (Fomite) Transmission for Indoor Community Environments
- CDC's COVID-19 Weekly Partner Calls
- U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Vaccine Channel Portfolio by Jurisdiction